IranPoll’s Online Panel includes members from all major Iranian cities, regions, ethnic groups, socio-economic class, and demographic categories.
Census Comparison with Online Panel book:
The following tables compare IranPoll’s online panel with the most recent census information:
Whether you need to conduct a telephone (CATI) surveys, do Focus Groups, or are interested in using online panels to address your research needs, IranPoll is has developed the expertise to provide you with a high quality services at competitive rates.
CONDUCTED Online Panel:
- Health and diet survey
- Access to and evaluation of various medical services
- Political affiliation and activism
- Drug and alcohol related knowledge, attitudes, and practices (KAP) study
- Attitudes toward and consumption of pornographic material
- Level of religiosity and the effect of religion on one’s life.
- Attitudes toward Iran’s nuclear program and negotiations
- Attitudes toward democracy and women’s rights in Iran
- Ethnic relations and extent of intergroup interactions
- Consumption and evaluation of news media and television programs.