IranPoll.com has the unique ability and the expertise to conducted focus groups studies with participants living in Iran.
Focus Groups and In-depth Interviews
To date, IranPoll.com has conducted numerous focus group, structured observation, group interviews and gang surveys, and in-depth interview studies on diverse subject matters in Iran. Focus groups are organized utilizing industry-standard custom-designed focus group facilities:
- Spacious room, fully equipped with unobtrusive double audio/video recording capabilities, TV set connected to computer with Internet and DVD, flip chart and concept rails,
- State-of-the-art recruiting techniques with a computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI) facility, experienced operators and local interviewers, expert screening and recruiting techniques, and
- Sound proof viewing area, seating up to 8 observers providing optimal observing environment with electronic audio monitoring and large one-way mirror.
online FOCUS GROUPS
IranPoll.com also offers online focus group studies using seamless online communication methods that allow both for chat-based as well as webcam and audio based focus groups. While each method of online focus group has its own unique advantages and disadvantages, Iran Analytics is both capable and well experienced to conduct both chat-based as well as webcam and audio based focus group to best provide for our client’s research needs.
Whether you need to conduct a telephone (CATI) surveys, do Focus Groups, or are interested in using online panels to address your research needs, IranPoll.com is has developed the expertise to provide you with a high quality services at competitive rates.
Conducted focus groups:
- Compare and contrasting various modes of communication
- Factors affecting confidence in various news sources
- News sources recognition and evaluation
- Evaluating the effect of sanctions on the country and ordinary Iranians
- Factors affecting confidence in leaders
- Concepts and elements of satisfaction with system of government
- Local and national challenges and achievements
- Media consumption and evaluation.
- Evaluation of Iran’s foreign policy
- Factors shaping perceptions toward various countries, their leaders, and policy
- Pre-election evaluation of policies and candidates
- Post-election evaluation of election results and significance
- Candidate name recognition and evaluation
- Importance of religion and religious practices.