We offer the only high quality online panel of Iraqi people.
Iraq Online Panel:
We offer the only quality online panel (online research panel) for the Iraq population, providing extensive computer-assisted web interviewing (CAWI) capacity.
In line with ESOMAR guidelines, the identities of all panelists have been independently validated and panelists are prevented from completing the same survey more than once.
We have frequently used our online panel to field surveys on a variety of topics. Considering that all of panelists have been previously profiled based on their demographic characteristics, place of residence, and topics of interest, we have the ability to help you secure the right respondents for your unique project needs.
Iraq ONLINE PANEL demographic parameters:
The following tables provide the demographic parameters of our Iraq online panel:
With many active panelists from across Iraq, covering all major cities, regions, ethnic groups, and demographic categories, our Iraq online panel is paralleled by none.
CONDUCTED Online Panel:
- Health and diet survey
- Access to and evaluation of various medical services
- Political affiliation and activism
- Drug and alcohol related knowledge, attitudes, and practices (KAP) study
- Attitudes toward and consumption of pornographic material
- Level of religiosity and the effect of religion on one’s life.
- Attitudes toward Iran’s nuclear program and negotiations
- Attitudes toward democracy and women’s rights in Iran
- Ethnic relations and extent of intergroup interactions
- Consumption and evaluation of news media and television programs.