IranPoll has the access and capacity to conduct large scale mobile surveys in Iran, using its extensive panel of respondents who own internet-connected cell phones.
mobile (SMS) Surveys:
IranPoll has extensive reach and capacity in conducting mobile (cellphone), SMS messaging, and Smartphone Assisted Self Interviewing (SASI) survey research in Iran utilizing its extensive panel of well-segmented and nationally representative respondents.
IranPoll’s database of Mobile Survey respondents includes members from all major Iranian cities, regions, ethnic groups, socio-economic class, and demographic categories. Please find more details comparing IranPoll’s database of Mobile Survey respondents with the most recent Iran census information here.
One of the advantages of having a vast high quality online panel is the targeting capabilities it provides. Whether you need a mobile survey matching nationally representative proportions or one that includes members from a particular ethnic group, region, province or even a city, IranPoll can deliver. Having hundreds of up-to-date profiling data-points on its panel members who own internet-connected mobile phones, IranPoll lets its clients reach their target audience in the most efficient and accurate way possible. Please find more details about our mobile survey targeting capabilities here.
IranPoll is also unique in that unlike most other fielding agents who only use interviewers fluent in Farsi (Persian), which is the native language of only about 55% of Iran’s current population, it uses interviewers fluent in the vernaculars of various regions in Iran.
CONDUCTED Telephone (CATI) Surveys:
- Pre and post-election surveys
- Attitudes toward countries and their leaders
- Attitudes toward Iran’s nuclear program and negotiations
- Consumption and evaluation of news media and television programs
- Attitudes toward the mandatory dress codes
- Knowledge and attitudes toward climate change
- Knowledge and attitudes toward narcotics and addiction
- Attitudes toward tourisms and travel of foreigners to Iran
- Evaluation of civil liberties in Iran
- Attitudes toward gender equality.
- Family expenditure and resources survey
- Diet and nutrition survey
- Attitudes toward multi-national corporations, foreign direct investment, and international financial institutions
- Time use survey
- Family planning related knowledge, attitudes, and practices (KAP) study
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) related knowledge, attitudes, and practices (KAP) study
- Religious tolerance survey
- Work condition for women and minority groups
- Fear of crime and public safety related survey.