Local knowledge is the single most necessary component of conducting meaningful social or market research in any country.
Local Intelligence Applied
Without the necessary local knowledge, one is significantly prone to falling victim to the pitfalls of miscommunication, mirror imaging, ignoring local sensitivities, and misinterpreting collected data.
Our experts at IranPoll have the necessary depth of local knowledge to collect and interpret high quality survey data from Iran. Starting from questionnaire design and its translation all the way to data collection, analysis, and interpretation, IranPoll applies its local knowledge to deliver high quality services to its clients.
We are well aware that while some of our clients require our full-service solutions, others may only be interested to benefit from our expertise in particular areas. Regardless of whether a client needs help only to develop a high quality survey instrument, prepare a valid translation, train interviewers, conduct interviews, or analyze and interpret collected data, we apply our local knowledge and develop tailor-made solutions that best meet our client’s needs.
Starting from questionnaire design and its translation all the way to data collection, analysis, and interpretation, IranPoll applies its local knowledge to deliver high quality services.
Conducted Local Intelligence Applied:
- Data merging and compilation
- Cross comparison and validation
- Statistical data analysis and reporting
- Soft data cross comparison with hard data
- Statement and claims fact-checking
- Hypothesis creation, evaluation and testing
- Effect of treatment on the treated analysis
- Regression models and analysis
- Correlation and association measurements.