IranPoll is an independent private full-service public opinion research and consultancy company with global office in Toronto and partner offices in 9 Iranian cities, focusing exclusively on Iran.
who we are?
Believing in the scientific method, IranPoll provides its clients with tailored research services, evidence-led counsel, and a dispassionate understanding of the Iranian people that is based on empirical evidence and sound scientific methods. A subsidiary of People Analytics Inc. operating from Toronto, Canada, IranPoll relies on its vast survey capacity, its Iranian partner offices, rigorous quantitative and qualitative methods, and a team of experts with diverse set of skills to provide for the research needs of our clients.
As compared to other entities that provide “expert” consultancy on Iran, IranPoll is unique in that it believes in and solely relies on transparent and scientifically sound methods of analysis, which could be objectively verified and independently replicated, to provide evidence-based consultancy and integrated action plans that best address the unique challenges and objectives of our clients.
To this day, our experts have provided services to clients in the public and private sectors, think thanks, research and academic institutions, and non-governmental organizations (NGO) from across the globe. IranPoll.com adheres to the highest market and scientific standards in everything that it does and is proud of its commitment to provide reliable and dependable opinion research services to all its clients.
Please find more details about our CATI and Omnibus methodology here.
While IranPoll.com uses its own polling capabilities in Toronto, Canada to conduct some of its CATI projects, it also uses local capabilities to collect public opinion data from Iran when appropriate.
Through its local partnerships, IranPoll:
- has an active presence in 9 important Iranian cities (Tehran, Rasht, Tabriz, Kermanshah, Ahvaz, Isfahan, Shiraz, Zahedan, and Mashhad),
- Utilizes two centralized call centers that employ interviewers with the full range of local language capabilities (Persian/Farsi, Azerbaijani, Gilaki, Mazandarani, Kurdish, Luri, Arabic, Balochi, Turkmen, and Tat), and
- Maintains a 500-strong field-force from across Iran, representing the substantial local diversity of the Iranian population.
See more about our local capabilities here.
IranPoll provides its clients with tailored research services, evidence-led counsel, and a dispassionate understanding of the Iranian people at competitive rates.
What makes us unique?
- Local experience coupled with scientific expertise.
- Ability to collect field data from Iran.
- Exclusive access to VoxIran, the single most comprehensive databank of polls and surveys of the Iranian people.
- Decade long experience in surveying the Iranian people.
- Ability to conduct interviews in local languages and dialects.