IranPoll offers the only high quality online panel of Afghan people.
Afghanistan Online Panel:
With over 10 years of experience in the region and many active panelists from across Afghanistan, IranPoll is the only online panel (online research panel) provider for the Afghan population, providing extensive computer-assisted web interviewing (CAWI) capacity.
In line with ESOMAR guidelines, the identities of all IranPoll’s panelists have been independently validated and panelists are prevented from completing the same survey more than once.
IranPoll has frequently used its online panel to field surveys on a variety of topics. Considering that all of panelists have been previously profiled based on their demographic characteristics, place of residence, and topics of interest, IranPoll has the ability to help you secure the right respondents for your unique project needs.
To download IranPoll’s panel book and our answers to ESOMAR 28, please visit here.
With many active panelists from across Afghanistan, covering all major cities, regions, ethnic groups, and demographic categories, IranPoll’s Afghan online panel is paralleled by none.
CONDUCTED Online Panel:
- Health and diet survey
- Access to and evaluation of various medical services
- Political affiliation and activism
- Drug and alcohol related knowledge, attitudes, and practices (KAP) study
- Attitudes toward and consumption of pornographic material
- Level of religiosity and the effect of religion on one’s life.
- Attitudes toward Iran’s nuclear program and negotiations
- Attitudes toward democracy and women’s rights in Iran
- Ethnic relations and extent of intergroup interactions
- Consumption and evaluation of news media and television programs.