IranPoll.com is an independent full-service opinion research and consultancy company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, focusing exclusively on Iran. A subsidiary of People Analytics Inc., IranPoll.com relies on its vast survey capacity to conduct and collect polling data from Iran using various modes of data collection, including a national probability sample omnibus telephone (CATI) survey that it runs every month.
Building on the in-depth local knowledge of its team of experts, IranPoll.com solely relies on methods that could be objectively verified and independently replicated.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site. We may also ask you to provide other information in connection with your request, such as your location and industry, your preferred means of communication, as well as other information.
We may automatically receive information when you visit our Site. This includes information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies, the date and time of your visit, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting this Site. In addition, certain information is collected through most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, version of operating system, and type and version of Internet browser
We also collect information about static and video media viewed on this Site, like the type and name of the content, and the time viewed.
How do we use your information?
We may use and disclose this information consistent with local law. We may use the information you voluntarily provide us:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests,
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested,
- To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information,
- To improve our website in order to better serve you,
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests,
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature,
- To send you commercial communications that we believe may be of interest to you,
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services,
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Site, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our communications.
In addition, we use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose personal information. Please note that we consider and treat IP Addresses, server log files, and related information as non-personal information, unless when we are required to do otherwise under the applicable law.
Furthermore, pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or other similar technologies may be used in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Site users and email recipients, measure the success of our communications, compile statistics about Site usage and response rates, and gauge the age ranges of the audience which viewed the videos on this Site.
Both session and persistent cookies may be used in connection with the Site. These cookies are used for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to better serve you with more tailored information, as well as for online tracking purposes.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
How and when do we share your information?
We may disclose your information:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services,
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site,
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal information, or any other information, on the Site,
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings),
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the contacting us section below.
If you no longer want to receive electronic newsletters, marketing communications, and other communications related to other products or services offered by us, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link available in each email or contact us and request to be removed from our email marketing database.
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or otherwise limit our use of your personal information that has been previously provided to us you may contact us.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of our affiliates with which we have already shared it. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages as part of your ongoing use of our products or services.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that children not provide personal information through the Site. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information from our records.
Cross-border transfer of information
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country, and by using our Site you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose to us any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, trade union membership, etc.) on or through the Site or otherwise.
Please note that online communications are not always secure; so please do not include sensitive information in your inquiry to us.